An alternative energy solutions provider overhauls company operations structure and increases revenue generation
December 14, 2016 0Case studies
- Overall irregular process-flow resulting in numerous instances of effort duplication & unnecessary bottle-necks.
- Sub-optimal distribution structure management resulting in delivery inefficiencies and huge margins of potential lost sales
- Sub-optimal use of technology/historical data for process planning.
- Non-existent track & trace module
Sales Analysis/Market Survey | Business Development and Supply Chain work streams using people-process-policy interactions and qualitative analysis to baseline current operating model | create the business case | develop and implement a target operating model for foregoing business operations.
- Complete overhaul of the Company’s Operations structure
- 49% increase in revenue generation owing to a rejigged Sales-focus strategy, alternative business partnerships development and distribution channel optimization.
- On-boarding of high performing haulage service providers resulting in a 70% improvement in delivery efficiency and 14% cost reduction.